Inclusive within your stay is outlined as follows:
- 7 nights half board per person (400 gbp single occupancy/350 gbp shared occupancy)
- Breakfast and dinner each day – traditional and authentic cuisine prepared by Spectrums very own in house turkish chef. (Please note these meals are ususally vegetarian but can be altered as required)
- Tea/Coffee/Water all day
- Unlimited use of the free Wi-fi
- Access to vast selection of books and DVD library and TV and DVD player
- Beach towels
- Adaptors for english electrical items
- Use of stunning swimming pool and surrounding loungers, bean bags, day beds and hammocks
- Complimentary bicycles are available for guests of Spectrum to use to explore the area as they wish
- Honesty Bar facility for both alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
The yoga* sessions are conducted by the in house yoga instructors at Spectrum. Both are Zenways trained with first aid and water rescue qualifications.
*Please note where ‘standard’ yoga is stated, this refers to zen based yoga incorporating the use of mudras, focus into meridians, floor work and hatha flow, breath work, and meditation; in particular the popular yoga nidra meditation technique.