These delicious ice lollies should help cool you down this summer
You will need:
125g of caster sugar
250g of mulberries (or other soft fruit)
400g of yoghurt
2 teaspoons of rose water (or a handful of rose petals)
- Pour the sugar into a small pan and add 100ml water. Peel 4 large slices of zest from the lemon; add to the pan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently. Shake the pan but don’t stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place 2-3 mulberries into 8 x 100ml ice lolly moulds. Put the rest into a bowl and lightly mash with a fork.
- Pour the yoghurt into a separate bowl and add the juice of ½ a lemon and the rose water, to taste.
- Remove the zest then stir in the cooled sugar syrup.
- Add the mashed mulberries and mix.
- Pour into the moulds, add sticks and freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!